Thursday, August 12, 2010

Congratulations are in order


While I have on occasion taken the time to announce the achievement of small victories in my life I would like to take the time today to congratulate my sister in a very large victory. For the last several years she has been working on a masters degree in applied anthropology and on Tuesday she delivered her practicum presentation, had it approved and now has the right to put the letters M.S. after her name. While there have been struggles and hard ships along the way, she also started her own business and moved a few hundred miles in those same years, she has stuck with it. In reaching this milestone she has worked many small goals to reach the bigger goal. Good job sis, I'm proud of you.

Editing Project: Inertia in the age of instant gratification

0 comments:

Post a Comment