Monday, November 9, 2009

Learning to succeed

Ok so it is easy to say I want to be successful in life but how do I start?

We begin to be successful in life by learning how to succeed at the little things. Over time a series of small successes grow in to larger goals being accomplished. With the accomplishment of goals comes confidence and sense of well being. With confidence comes the ability to tackle larger problems and make bigger changes in our lives.

For example I am trying to cut soda out of my life (again). So starting today I have decided I will not drink soda for a week. When I have accomplished this goal I will start on a new one while maintaining the victory I have already achieved. So what are you going to do this week to teach yourself how to succeed? Let me know in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment