Monday, March 29, 2010

Called shots

Well here we are another Monday night and time to look at how well I did last week and set the bar for this week. The goals for last week were:


 Get back in to the school schedule.

 Study for midterms.

 Take the time to review and consider each day at its end and recorded my thoughts.

 Find time to read for pleasure as well as for school

So I got back into school with out too much trouble. Monday and Tuesday morning were a pain in the butt however that was survivable. Midterms were studied for and taken. I will get them back on Wednesday but I am confident I did all right. As for the review and consider each day I got a start on it at the beginning of the week but fell out of practice part way through. My personal reading was all gaming related but I did find time for it.

So for this week

  • Prep for speech due next Monday
  • Better organize my time, make better use of the days.
  • Take the time to review and consider each day at its end and recorded my thoughts.
  • Take the time to listen to my heart instead of telling it what it wants.

Have a good week people. Be happy, be good to each other, and be courageous.