Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Real Life Gets in the Way

Some days real life gets in the way of good planning.


Yesterday I was going to make my KickStarter video. I was planning on using one of the video cameras from the Oak Leaf, my school's newspaper, to film it. However when I stopped by to pick it up someone else already had it.


I resigned myself to shooting the video with the camera built into my lap top. The video quality came out quite good but the audio was horrible.


So began the quest for someone with a video camera who could help me shoot the video. Alas, all the people I know who could help were busy.


In the long run this has been a good thing. Something I was nervous about doing has become a problem to solve. I like solving problems, and this brings me to my point.


When we feel stuck on a task or project it can be helpful to reclassify how we look at it. By turning the video into a problem instead of a project I have inadvertently found new drive to work on it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment