Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boosters

When we feel the time to change is imminent but we cannot find the energy or motivation to initiate the change it can be helpful to have a booster. One powerful booster we can use is moments of transition.

Moments of transition can be things like birthdays, new jobs or moving to a new home. As I write this another powerful transitional moment is creeping up on me, the end of summer, and with it the return to school.

This semester I come back to the Oak Leaf as the accomplished veteran and have the task of mentoring the new folks and supporting the new editors in chief. I also have to be ready to apply myself to my studies and continue working towards transferring to a university.

So now it is a good time to take stock and think about what I should be changing next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment