Thursday, October 29, 2009

Statement on Intent

Statement on Intent

I have made the decision to take my life back. I am at a point where I have found myself with a job I hate that does not pay the bills, a pile of debt and living with my in-laws. My goals are to find a job I love with which I can support my family and find a place of our own.

This blog will be a record of what I am doing to create the life I want for myself and make my dreams come true. I am hoping along the way to discover some tips and tricks that I can share with my readers. I also would like to use the blog as a place I can turn for accountability and support. If you have things that you are looking to change in your own life or have techniques that work please feel free to share them with me.

edited 7/26/2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment