Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Burdens and Backpacks

It is important in life to be able to separate our burdens from our backpacks. As we move through life we gather things we hold onto. Some of those things weigh us down, others give us the boost to keep going.


The things that give us the boost, that's our backpack. It helps us keep going and allows us to carry the weight of our responsibilities while still leaving our hands free to get work done.


An example: A part of my back pack is my cat, Sunny. He is there to greet me, to cheer me up and to demand attention. He is one of things that brightens my day every day and gives me enough motivation to keep moving.


On the other hand we have burdens we carry, emotional hurts, frustrations and hardships we have difficulty letting go of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment