Friday, April 15, 2011

Certainty in Motion

If there is one thing I need less of in my life that thing is uncertainty. Though that is not quite right. I should say that I need to stop being OK with uncertainty. It is easy for me to think that things will work out and just take that on faith. However, this is not the way to stop drifting. The flip side is that being overly confident in how things will play out makes it harder to react to surprises. As with most things in life this comes down to finding a middle ground. We need to find that place at which we know what should happen but are not so set in what we expect that we are paralysed when something falls through. For me this means confirming what is happening with others and being a better communicator. What does it mean for you? How do you find the middle ground?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment