Monday, April 25, 2011

Irons and Fires

Maybe it is the fact that spring is in the air or perhaps a reduction of uncertainty in my life, but I feel motivated in a big way lately.

New and interesting ideas are coming quickly and often and that can be a problem. In order to complete any one of them I need some level of focus, some structure for keeping all the ideas viable while only developing a few at a time.

Without this focus a glittering city of possibilities can become a half built ghost town in no time. Like a city, company or college with an eye on growth I need a plan for expansion, a schedule of production for all the different ideas. In other words, I need to know what a finished project should look like and create a time line to produce it.

There are a lot of irons in the fire, but better to have them there then sitting on the workbench getting cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment