Thursday, May 19, 2011

Looking at Summer

Well school is just about wrapped up for the semester. The Oak Leaf has cranked out its last issue until the fall. It is time to think about what I am going to do for the summer.


The main plan is to work. More writing at Patch. More writing at Gay Sonoma. I also want to venture in to the world of magazine writing as well.



Also this summer will see the migration of the blog to my own host and the transition to WordPress. A bit exited and nervous about that, but hopefully it will go smoothly.



The other focus for the summer will be finding time to game and see my friends. The last two semesters at school have really eaten a hole in my social life.



And, last, I am considering putting together an Up From the Ashes ebook.



ANy way those are my plans for the summer what about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment