Well here we are at another Monday evening. Time to take a look back at last week and see if we measured up to the tasks we set for ourselves. I think i have had a good week in that department though I must say the goals I set were not that rigorous.
last weeks goals
* Keep up with the posting schedule, 7 posts this week. Accomplished this one with out to much stress
* Start writing a new short story. A new story is started but i am not that exited about it. I will work with it a bit more and see if something comes out of it
* be open and honest with those I love. This was the hard one for me this week. I find I have trouble always being open with others. I try to hard to be self reliant and don't like to share my motivations for making the choices that I do.
* Go another week with out soda another week soda free
* come up with a new title for this feature trying out a new title today still not happy with it. Any suggestions people have for a new title would be welcome.
* create a new look for the sight well as you can see i managed to get this one done. I am still playing around with a few things and having to teach myself a bit about css in the proses. Let me know what you think of the look.
This weeks goals
* No soda for another
* Prepare to get myself on a schedule. This one is a bit of a stall because I am scared of failing at the schedule.
* Stop procrastinating even on little things.
* Find a place to volunteer.
* Develop a work flow pattern for when school starts
Living life with my goals out in the open last week was an interesting experience. There were times were I was week on certain goals and wanted to let things slide but knowing I had to come back here to day and report on my achievements made me stick to it.
I would relay like to hear about your goals for the next week and since i have a few extra Google wave invites I will be running a contest. Two commenters at random will be chosen to receive an invite.