So another Monday evening another look at last weeks goals and time to set goals for this week. Last weeks goals were a bit hit and miss, I allowed my self to be distracted from what I wanted to get done by my commitments to others. But this is a choice I made this week and the things that did not get completed were not anything that was time critical so this week I will refocus and try some of them again. How about you how did things go on your goals this week?
Last weeks goals
* No soda for another Done and done
* Prepare to get myself on a schedule. This one is a bit of a stall because I am scared of failing at the schedule. I did not do much work on this but will put more effort into it this week
* Stop procrastinating even on little things. This was my big successes for the week and a real life changing attitude to have.
* Find a place to volunteer. this is another one that did not get met.
* Develop a work flow pattern for when school starts. This is one of the goals that got pushed to the side. I still have a month before classes start and won't have my schedule until next week.
This weeks goals.
*Find a place to volunteer
*Develop a set schedule for myself
*Get my class schedule organized and register for classes
*Work on new writing project
*Add a new feature to the blog
*No soda for a month