Friday, May 14, 2010

Stress might be a bigger problem then I knew

I had a very clear reminder today of the negative effects of stress. It has been the run up to finals week in school as I posted earlier, we have had last assignments due in most of my classes and I have already had the first half of my big speech final. This entire week I have not slept well I have been waking up an hour early; which means 4:30 instead of 5:30 and not being able to get back to sleep. Yesterday I turned in the next to last assignment and then went and hung out with friends. Then I had the best sleep I have had all week.

I did not even relies I was that stressed out by school this semester, I did not feel tense or supper worried but my body new. The tossing and turning was a definite sign and from now on I will be watching for that as a cue to know I am stressed. Monitoring my stress levels needs to be something I am more aware of, since most things I get in to that stress me out are of my own making. Right about now is the time I should offer tips for dealing with stress but it is not a topic I think about much. I need to do some research on stress, how to manage it and how to notice it.

Thanks for listening today, and have a good weekend.

P.S. I have a few quick questions to ask my readers. IF you don't mind answering just leave them in the comments.

1) Do you like the new look of the blog?

2) What about the pictures I lead with should I bring them back or let them go?