I slept in today and it felt good but that means I don't have much time to write this morning which feels bad. Sigh that is life so here are 10 quick thoughts on happiness for your Friday.
- Don't confuse a sugar rush for happiness, and remember that sugar rushes come from more than just a candy bar.
- Happiness should be worked towards but held loosely.
- We must know what we want and need to be happy, not what we are told to want and need.
- Happiness can be found in small things as long as we are looking for it.
- The more we worry about being happy the harder it is, think about living and happiness will happen
- My happiness is not your happiness.
- Happiness is spontaneous, it flows from the moment, recreating the same moment to relive happiness may not always work.
- Happiness comes from overcoming challenges and achieving goals. Set yourself goals and challenges that are realistic and then achieve, achieve, achieve.
- No matter how bad the day, no matter how dark the mood, it is not disrespectful to yourself or others to laugh when things are genuinely funny.
- Make time each day for something that brings you happiness.
I hope you have a happy Friday.